AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, have a Zotac H67 mini-itx board and a i3 2100-T cpu.

Running Win 7 64bit professional.

MPC-HC as mediaplayer

Have ripped some BR with dvdfab to m2ts with passthrough and Hd sound. (How to train your dragon)

Have it connected to my Pio Sc37 (lx83 here in NOrway) through HDMI.

It only reads the sound as PCM, but I would very much like to have have the True HD ligting up

I have probably overlooked some very basic settings, so if you could give me some hints/directions I would be much obliged

·
Premium Member
16,132 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by geir wh /forum/post/20801454

Hi, have a Zotac H67 mini-itx board and a i3 2100-T cpu.

Running Win 7 64bit professional.

MPC-HC as mediaplayer

Have ripped some BR with dvdfab to m2ts with passthrough and Hd sound. (How to train your dragon)

Have it connected to my Pio Sc37 (lx83 here in NOrway) through HDMI.

It only reads the sound as PCM, but I would very much like to have have the True HD ligting up

I have probably overlooked some very basic settings, so if you could give me some hints/directions I would be much obliged

You could just buy/install the JRiver Media Center ($50). That's what I did. They already figured out how to do all this stuff and set it for you. Just click on the box that says "Bitstreaming". They have a free trial.

PS. I don't want to sound like a salesman for JRiver (I have no affilliation with them). But this is really a great product IMHO for those who just want a working system and are not really that expereinced with getting all the various HTPC software/programs setup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts