AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Easy question for you experts! How do I get my RCA DTC-100 to "stay" on one of the NBA season pass channels when the channel is not broadcasting? I need to "set" the NBA season pass directv channel on my RCA DTC-100 when its not broadcasting early in the morning before work when I am programming my VCR to record a game that comes on later in the afternoon. When I try to set the channel my RCA DTC-100 just goes back to the last channel I was on that was broadcasting. Thank-you.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Rick,

I have the DTC-100 and do this all the time for NHL Center Ice. I don't know why you're having a problem. I tune the DTC-100 to the channel I want. It will say "Channel Unavailable" but will stay on that channel. Are you remembering to press the enter button after you enter the three digit channel?

SMK

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roy,

Thanks for your post. I tried again to get my DTC-100 to lock on to a "non broadcasting" direcTV channel and it worked perfectly. Sorry for the lameness on my part as I guess there was no problem after all.

Thanks again,

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.