AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an NEC MT1000 that has a vertical banding problem and it appears to be out of alignment, but I'm pretty sure its not physically out of alignment. How do I adjust the internal scaler to get rid of this problem? It appears as if the intrenal scaler isn't working properly at all as it doesn't get any better when I use it as the driver for my video card and when I change resolutions the image is always bad. Also, when the screen goes blue, it is well defined with no banding or appearance of misalignment. Any one have any suggestions? Is there a service menu for the MT1000 that will allow me to reset this scaler? I've asked about this in the LCD forum with no response so I thought I'd try the scaler experts.

·
Premium Member
16,979 Posts
There should be an adjustment called clock Phase.

Adjusting this will eliminate those lines. I do not have this projector so I cannot tell you where to find this option in the menu other than every digital projector has this.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.