AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very interested in getting a couple of these for my couch to really add to the "being there" effect for movies and games. I've read so many glowing reviews. I just am confused on how to hook it up to my couch for proper effect.

From what I gather I'll have to screw them to the frame of my couch, correct? Well, my couch is pretty low to the ground. It doesn't look like they would even fit under the frame. I also read they should be mounted close to the joints from one person and then another showed a drawing of two place under the couch towards the middle of each seat.

Really wanting to try this, but seems like a lot of hassle. BTW, I checked under my couch and it seems the only place to install would be the middle board that goes from the front of the couch to the back, the bottom boards at the bottoms of the arms of the couch or the backs of the arms (though I heard it won't have much effect unless it's upside down underneath). The rest of the underside of the couch feels hollow. Does this mean I'd have to tear apear the fabric on the bottom of the couch in order to mount it under the seats?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts