AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted something like this a while back ago and gnollo reply with a guild he made. I checked out the guild and it only tells me how to play it on ether the front or rear channels. I want them to play all at once, my old soundblaster card played it with all the channels but the center. I liked it and want this is to happen on my new sound card. Any idea's on how I can get my music coming out of both my front and rear channels at once? I'm using a delta 410 sound card right now.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I used a plugin output stacker for Winamp to do it, a long time ago, when the bass management drivers didn't exist.

But it was a quite broken leg solution, and I only did it to get two seperate channels that I could send to my sub.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So thats what the bass management tab does.=) That fixes one of my problem, still have the matter of sound in the two back channels.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
You could try J.River's Media Center 9. It has a DSP that involves all speakers and is supposed to be a bit like circle surround. I haven't tried it, though, since I run SPDIF cables to the three surround receivers in my house. :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I use foobar to do this. In the dsp manager, there is an option "convert stereo to 4 speakers" When using this and virtual 7.1 with my revo, I get music from 6 speakers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.