AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm passing thru my Dish 6000 RGBHV thru my Proj. I cannot pass the JVC thru with a transcoder because of a Tri Level Synch problem. So I was hoping there would be some way I could set it up to either scale 1080i to 768P or 1080P(but I have doubts my Proj) supports that.

I read your post and cannot help but wander how you are set up. I tried last night to run component from the JVC into the PROJ and it didn't work RGsB or RGBs. YUY seemed the best through the Transcoder.

I was just using BNC breakout cables and just wiring the component out to the adaptor on the VIG.

What cables etc.., are do i need to be using to get everything to work?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hank,

I think I just answered you email. But I'll repeat it for all:

The DUNE has no auto detection for HDTV sources, only for graphic. So you have to select it manually:

Switch to accordant input (6 or 7). Press SELECT and UP or DOWN until you find the INPUT GROUP. Now go to the point STANDARD SELECT with the

UP or DOWN button. Then press the SELECT button, a cursor is now blinking in the display. Now you can select your input standard with

1080i. Then check the next point INPUT MODE. This should be YPrPb for 1080i (default), so I think you havn't to change it.

That's it, now it should work. We are testing all devices with the JVC player and we havn't seen any problem.

At last: Don't forget to press the STORE button, else your selection is only temporary.

For the connection you can use a standard breakout cable HD15 to BNC:

Y = green, Pr = red, Pb= blue.

Klaus Zimmermann

VIGATEC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.