AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm considdering setting up a sports room so that I could watch multiple games at once. The video part is easy simply feed one videostream to each monitor. I don't want to have the audio from 3-6 different games comming at me at the same time.

My idea is to simply pull video and audio from my HTPC to my Onkyo 708 reciever and then on to the main monitor, and then connect the rest of the monitors directly to the PC. But I'm not sure if it's possible to sort the audio out this way.

So how are these room normally handled?

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
How is that one PC has 6 TV tuners? Is that where is the video is coming from? Does each tuner have separate video and audio connections? If so, run the audio from each to the AVR and use it to select whichever audio you want to hear.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my TV-server has 3 tuners, but most of the content will be from online services such as NBA League Pass, NFL Gamepass etc, and they do not have a separate video/audio connection. I'm starting to think that I might need to have one source for each screen.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zicoz
Well my TV-server has 3 tuners, but most of the content will be from online services such as NBA League Pass, NFL Gamepass etc, and they do not have a separate video/audio connection. I'm starting to think that I might need to have one source for each screen.
If you want them all on at the same time, with different programs, yes, of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts