AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,029 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrpro3 /forum/post/16853949

Subject line sums it up. Using ATI All in Wonder HD and Tv Wonder 650 cards.

Start VMC, click on Recorded TV icon, scroll up to Add Recording. You'll see options for setting up a recording through the Guide, Search and by Channel & Time.

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That worked for a test recording that i had start 10 minutes after setting. If i want to record a program ,say, 10 hours later...Will the computer need to be left running,or can the media center bring the computer out of sleep or stanby mode?

· Registered
2,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrpro3 /forum/post/16857733

That worked for a test recording that i had start 10 minutes after setting. If i want to record a program ,say, 10 hours later...Will the computer need to be left running,or can the media center bring the computer out of sleep or stanby mode?

should come out of sleep. mine does.

· Registered
2,438 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrpro3 /forum/post/16862184

A stupid question, if the record timer is set in VMC, and the computer is turned off--will Vista be able to power on a computer????

No, if the PC is physically off software on the computer can not start it. If the PC is sleeping or in a low power state it will wake up to record.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.