Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Art Sonneborn
Mroll has it. I believe everyone should have to phonetically spell their names don't you think.:D

Art
Sahn born

Sahn uh born

Sahn ee born

So nay born

Sunny born

Tee-hee!

Try this one... Ratajski

First one that's correct gets to have a cookie before dinner!

·
Registered
876 Posts
For the record, it's not sha at the end. It's much more like zha (sounds like ju like the beginning of jump with an s before the ju) As in fa-roo-zha. Confusing enough? :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Call their headquarters and listen to the greeting and hear it for yourself!

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kippjones
Rah tah ski????:confused:
Kinda close...

Rah tie skee

(Basically... just make the 'j' and 'i'.... like in Taiwan)

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Since none of you have ever been introduced to him like I was his correct name is Yves Faroudja he is a french man. I started saying Mr. he said call me (pronounced eves), I said jokingly the only other with your first name was Yves Montand who made "Let's Make Love" with Marilyn, he broke my sentence and said Marilyn Monroe she was a pretty lady. I said yes my favorite is "The River of No Return".

That afternoon in Las Vegas I got to meet Omar Bose, Mathew Polk, Michael Dell, Bill Crutchfield, and Yves Faroudja not bad huh?

Your trying to pronounce who I have already shaken hands and small talk with. I was one of a few that brought the gear in for the show safely, not a crack in any of the gear.

My satisfied company gave me 3 days in Las Vegas only I had to sleep in my coffin box (truckers slang for compartment outside of the tractor), I had my TT parked in a lot and got around by taxi.:)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Hey Hob!

Since you met him, you might ought to try to spell his name right! :D

Oh, and it's very presumptuous to assume you're the only one of the forum members who have met him, or the others on your list. You're not! ;)

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
As a long time truck driver I have lost my punctuation and spelling, not a one of the responders said they ever met Yves. I am quite proud of my life, even though I am crippled now. Honourable Discharge U.S. Navy, Surban Resque Squad Easton, PA. Swimmming and Life saving Instructer

Garden State Underwater Rescue, Stewartsville N.J.. N.A.U.I. license and teaching S.C.U.B.A. diving for many years *all* free volunteer community service! I am sorry to have bruised your 'ego' Steve13.

President John F. Kennedy said "Don't ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" he was my hero growing up besides Rev. Martin Luthor King Jr, Abraham Lincoln and Elliott Ness.

:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
How do I pronounce Faroudja?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:D :D :D

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
I know Betty White!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Does paying big bucks to attend dinner with George W. Bush mean I know him?? If so, I know George W.! We did shake hands and exchange about 50 words, so I guess he's a close personal friend! :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
IE: Last night I had Chicken Faroudjas, they were good. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.