AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, don't know much about them.


What connection do they use to go into a tv?

Is there two speakers inside the sound bar (left and right)?

Do sound bars come with a separate piece for bass?

Can you set a sound bar right in front of your tv stand or should it be mounted above the tv to the wall?

Will the sound still come out from your tv when the sound bar is on?

What are some of the lower cost brands that are still good quality? so I can look out for a sale.


thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayg123  /t/1417236/how-does-a-sound-bar-work#post_22161819


Sorry, don't know much about them.

What connection do they use to go into a tv?
Depends on the soundbar and the type of connections it has. Could be HDMI, digital, or analog.
Quote:
Is there two speakers inside the sound bar (left and right)?
Again, depends on the soundbar. They will have two or more speakers.
Quote:
Do sound bars come with a separate piece for bass?
Some include subwoofers (wired or wireless), some don't.
Quote:
Can you set a sound bar right in front of your tv stand or should it be mounted above the tv to the wall?
Your choice
Quote:
Will the sound still come out from your tv when the sound bar is on?
No, not if you set it up correctly.
Quote:
What are some of the lower cost brands that are still good quality? so I can look out for a sale.

thanks
Suggest you do some research to get a better understanding of soundbars and determine what is important to you. Try searching Amazon and sorting on price, then read specs and descriptions of those that fit in your budget range. After that, you can read threads here that are dedicated to those soundbars.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top