AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a cox customer in Roanoke, VA and when I call them they do not know anything about it. They assume I am talking about INDEMAND PPV. I have e-mailed INHD's website numerous times and have not received any response. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Samething happened to me when Cox in Fairfax offered iNHD in Dec. last year. You must call during business hours to reach your local customer service rep. who may have a clue. If you call during off hours, your call is answer by the cox reps. in its national call center who usually knows nothing about local offering and even if they happen to know, can't give you the authorization for iNHD channels because it requires local Cox reps to put authorization into your account. After that, a simple refresh of the box should get you going.

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
Foxbat, I think you misunderstand. I think he wants to know who decides which Cox 'markets' get INHD, not individuals. Not every Cox market has the same HD offerings (yet?), Phoenix being one of them, though there are rumors that INHD/INHD2 are coming soon.

Or, maybe I misundestand?

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
I like the signature line, timmy. I can just imagine a Randy Johnson fastball coming straight at an HD camera. :)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Actually I stole the signature. John Anderson, of ESPN, used to be on one of the stations I watched out of Tulsa and he did a Sunday night sports show and he always finished up the show by saying, "Think baseball!"

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am from Roanoke too and since we are talking about Cox I was wondering what Cox HD subscribers from other areas are getting?

In Roanoke, currently the offerings are HBO, Showtime, ESPN, Discovery( for an extra fee) and they just added CBS.

I too am curious about the answer to the original question....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.