AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning out my new HTPC build, and I wanted to see what everyone thought about what I've planned so far. The system is going to be used 90% for watching videos (either HD MKVs or recorded TV shows through WMC). The other 10 percent will be some light gaming (mostly MMORPGs). In order to keep costs down I'm going to be making due with the integrated graphics for now, and I'll add a dedicated card down the line. I'm also trying to find the best case to use. I like the Antec Fusion Black, but really don't need an lcd screen or a volume knob. I'm open to suggestions on a good alternative.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-785GMT-USB3

Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 620

PSU: Antec BP550 Plus

Memory: G.SKILL 4GB F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ

HDD: WD Green WD5000AADS

Optical Drive: Can't decide between a cheap Samsung DVD burner or an LG Blu-Ray burner.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master RR-CCH-PBU1-GP

Thanks for the input!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.