AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the EFSATB's for my Quintet II's that should be arriving next week.. are they decent, and/or worth the money? I like they are adjustable to 42 inches.. which is about as high as I'd like for my bedroom... Opinions??

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Post a link to them? We're lazy /:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a similar pair Sanus stands for about a year now, and they are pretty good. They were easy to put together from what I remember and they came with small rubber pads for my speaker to rest on (no vibration) which I thought was cool. I have mine on carpet, so the bottom spikes come in handy. I do however have to shift them every once in a while as my carpet gets use to the indentions and the stand tilts a bit. Maybe it just a crooked floor or bad carpet layout...dunno. Anyway, I would recommend these. Solid construction. Speaker stands are speaker stands I guess..not much too them.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I pulled the trigger on these from Amazon.. especially considering they bring Quintet mounting brackets! :D

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
I've been using 2 pair for my rear and surround speakers for quite some time. No complaints, but then again, I don't have any small children running around the house. They are well made, just not weighted.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by petergaryr
I've been using 2 pair for my rear and surround speakers for quite some time. No complaints, but then again, I don't have any small children running around the house. They are well made, just not weighted.
I too have no small children running around.. I hear they bring Quintet brackets, which I like.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I really like the Steel Foundations series. You can fill them with shot or sand for dampening,and they're really sturdy. All I can say is Froogle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.