AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disappointed the 60" Pioneers come without the stand attached.

How did you attach yours, sounds difficult with a 125lb set.

Anyone purchased in Canada from BB or FS, did the delivery guys set it up?

·
Registered
22,119 Posts
the delivery guys followed the instructions in the manual for attaching the stand...

i would STRONGLY suggest doing the same... i would also STRONGLY suggest that it is a 2 person operation...

ymmv.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's not that difficult. Laid the tv on a couple of sofa cushions and attached the base. Than had my brother come over and help me pick it up and set it on my equipment stand. Attaching the stand and speaker is easy, but putting it on a stand is definitely a two person job because of the size....

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, I just got a hold of the delivery people,

they confirmed they will get it setup before leaving.

Its up to me to do the wiring, but they will put the stand on it and lift it in place.

Worrying about the break in period is enough without thinking about the risk of damage installing it

·
Registered
446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLT /forum/post/12997606

Disappointed the 60" Pioneers come without the stand attached.

How did you attach yours, sounds difficult with a 125lb set.

Anyone purchased in Canada from BB or FS, did the delivery guys set it up?

This thread got me to thinking. Just took delivery on a 110FD. The stand was attached when the guys took it out of the box. My dealer said it was a new unit that just came in the week purchased. It did not look like a re-box from the outside. Did I get a used or returned unit?

·
Registered
155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealer6871 /forum/post/12999554

This thread got me to thinking. Just took delivery on a 110FD. The stand was attached when the guys took it out of the box. My dealer said it was a new unit that just came in the week purchased. It did not look like a re-box from the outside. Did I get a used or returned unit?

Only the 50" stand comes pre-assembled. The stand for the 150FD has to be assembled.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gr... I didn't even read the instruction. I unboxed the stand, laid it on the table, put the TV on the stand, and put all screws. It's temporary anyways, will eventually wall mount the TV after my break-in period is done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts