AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xombi /forum/post/0

I was hoping to do a order online then customer pickup at bb...but I don't see it listed under blu-ray on the website anymore...what gives?

Like I posted in another thread, it doesnt appear that Best Buy may be getting it for some reason, doesnt show it online and at the store we dont have it listed in our inventory at all, so if we do indeed get it we may not get it on time for some reason, now Saw 2 we already have in stock.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Slightly off topic, but is Saw II and III as good as the first? The first was great, so I have been looking forward to these BD releases.

·
Registered
210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Mapstone /forum/post/0

Slightly off topic, but is Saw II and III as good as the first? The first was great, so I have been looking forward to these BD releases.

I thought 2 was good..and same with 3.

Each one brings the series to a new level, going more extreme and gory then the previous.

IMO, if you liked the first one, you'll love the other two. I'm not saying the second is better than the first, but you know what to expect, and it pretty delivers.

It's also great cause all three movies have a continuous story (somewhat) and you will be a little lost of you watch them out of order, or miss the 1st or 2nd episode.

I can't wait to buy all 3 of them!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Thanks! Its funny because I didn't expect to like Saw. Didn't bother renting it or going to the theater... It happened to be on TV a couple months ago, so I figured what hell... to my suprise it really is a great movie!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just bought Saw II and Saw III haha. Couldn't help it!

And yeah, I never heard much about Saw 1...but ended up watching on TV and absoultely loved it! Saw Saw II and III opening night and can't wait till the next one! Only several more months to go!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitm9891 /forum/post/0

Like I posted in another thread, it doesnt appear that Best Buy may be getting it for some reason, doesnt show it online and at the store we dont have it listed in our inventory at all, so if we do indeed get it we may not get it on time for some reason, now Saw 2 we already have in stock.

Not sure why, but I just put them onto our shelves after we closed a little while ago. We have 6 copies of each (of course, 2 have been hidden way for me
)

·
Registered
3,888 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXstasie /forum/post/0

I just bought Saw II and Saw III haha. Couldn't help it!

And yeah, I never heard much about Saw 1...but ended up watching on TV and absoultely loved it! Saw Saw II and III opening night and can't wait till the next one! Only several more months to go!

Does Saw III have a slipcover? What about Saw II?

I heard Saw III does atleast.

·
Registered
469 Posts
the uncut version of saw 1 was a WASTE of time and money, don't bother!!!!!

i think S1 was better than S2.

screw best buy. go with Amazon.

I WISH I HAD A BD PLAYER!!!!! but i'm still buyin S3 today; albeit on sd. so i'll be interested to hear how much of a PQ upgrade it'll have.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Only Saw III includes a slip case.

Primus, what do you mean the uncut version was a waste for Saw 1? I think buying the theatrical version on BR is a waste as there are no extras and the video quality looks like crap.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.