AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how is the akai lct3285ta?.im looking for a 32 inch lcd tv that i can buy localy in the north ga area its either this akai or the olevia 232v ive heard the olevia stinks do to the ati decoder chip.i have best but and office max localy circuit city is more of a drive

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought the Vizio VX32L from Costco for [EDIT], and I have to say it's a great 32" lcd. I use it mainly as my PC monitor, but have also hooked up to my HD box and what a picture. The picture looks great off my PC to. You might want to look into this LCD as a choice for that price. They have a post on this form just for the VX32L, check it out.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for reply sady i looked at that brand ..but i couldnt find a sams only a bj discount club its like sams that had that brand but only like 42 inch and it was way to much.. plus i dont have a card to any memebership place and dont know any one with one..i been researching this forum and the net for like a long time.soon as i find tv i want .i sadly cant find it localy lol..ill be replaceing like a 20 year old sony trintron that i got at grage sale for 10 bucks so i guess.any tv i get will be better..but i sure hope i find a good one.o i also watch hdtv on my 15 inch 4x3 monitor boy its small when its showing at 16x9

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.