Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I just got this offer.

My NHT 2.5i speakers for a Sony 127x projector. He say he has about 4-5 of them and that some have less then 1000 hours of use (I know the 1270 does not have a clock, which in the series do?). Does this sound like a fair trade?

·
Registered
767 Posts
The 1271 and 72 have counters. The entire line is basically the same except the 71 and 72 have 27 convergence points and the 70 has 9. As far as the trade, a good 1272 still fetches 1500 or so.

Do you have a place for it? Your theater looks setup around the digital.

Marc

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally posted by genmax

Do you have a place for it? Your theater looks setup around the digital.

Marc
Nope, but since when has that been a factor?:D

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
It is hard to tell from the pic but will you be breaking up a full NHT set? I miss my old NHT's, had the full set and lost them in a divorce. (beeaatch!)

I've got klipsch reference now, which are way more powerful but not quite as smooth. It may be a loss you'll regret if you are not already planning on getting better speakers.

Troy

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the story on the NHTs see my thread over in the speaker section:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...97#post3268597

I really do love them very much, however right now I am living in a dorm room and the acoustics suck--very hard walls that make them sound only marginally better then my Polk RTA 11t speakers. They are great speakers, but great speakers in a crap room is just no fun, I think Ill hold off getting a really nice pair of speakers until I live in a place where I can do acoustical treatments. On top of that I really would hate to have to worry about moving them around all the time, I would hate to damage those wounderful speakers.

The pics in the gallary are of my Polks.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will still be easyer then moving my five foot tall NHTs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.