Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is your 360 connected to your tv/projector/monitor?

edit: sorry I forgot to include RCA and I don't know how to edit a poll

·
Registered
668 Posts
Component.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
HDMI for both.

·
Registered
715 Posts
if you're going to upscale or game 10+ hours a week i don't see how anyone can do anything but use hdmi

just a better source all the way around

blu rays on ps3 don't look too bad either

·
Registered
5,850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth /forum/post/14345718

if you're going to upscale or game 10+ hours a week i don't see how anyone can do anything but use hdmi

just a better source all the way around

blu rays on ps3 don't look too bad either

Unfortunately, most 360s don't have an HDMI port. Also VGA looks just as good. On some TV's it may actually look a good bit better.

·
Registered
715 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisherbert /forum/post/14345849

Unfortunately, most 360s don't have an HDMI port. Also VGA looks just as good. On some TV's it may actually look a good bit better.

true, i should have thought of that before putting anything down.

those who have the port and are still using component/other need to stop doing so lol

·
Registered
2,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth /forum/post/14346286

those who have the port and are still using component/other need to stop doing so lol

???

Every comparison I've read here or anywhere else has stated there was no noticeable difference between HDMI and component out.

The people using VGA were doing it so they could upscale DVDs, but I have an upscaling DVD player. And to tell you the truth, my XBR does a better job at that than my DVD player so I just send it as 480p (from the DVD player).

·
Registered
206 Posts
Today= Component --> TV

Tomorrow= Component --> Receiver --> TV

Oh how I've waited to get a 360 screen in 1080p.

*cries*

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wish my 360 had HDMI out...my LCD tv doesn't have VGA either so I am "stuck" with component. The only complaint I have is while watching DVD's...doesn't look too good. LOL!

·
Registered
155 Posts
HDMI, due to what inputs were available on my display, not because of picture quality

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
component...but a question. My TV says 1080p for every game played on my 360. Is the 360 doing the upscaling (as I expect) or is the TV?

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man /forum/post/14348650

component because my xbox was made in march of 06 and my VGA port is connected to my laptop

Monoprice has a $10 VGA switch that works great. I have a Mini on one and the 360 on the other...

·
Registered
620 Posts
Component.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts