AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a slap in the face, they are releasing all the Airport Disastor films in LBX and mono sound except for Airport and it's 5.1 sound, Don't you think this is really lame or better yet Ludicrous? None got upgraded to anamorphic, this is really something to wonder whose head put this together. Your thoughts about this Quadology due out February 10th?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Well, considering that the first Airport was FULLSCREEN only...

This would still be an improvement.

:shrug:

I'll be buying mine at Best Buy, where I can read the package since the internet info is sketchy at best.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
tetralogy

Quadrilogy was a word fox invented for the Alien series.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey, if they are all anamorphic as indicated by Universal then its a great deal! Besides, considering how much individuals have been asking for the OOP Goodtimes version of Airport 1975 ( non Anamorphic ) this is a bargain. At this rate all I will need to purchase is Earthquake! and Meteor and my 70's disaster "series" will be more or less complete! ( I currently have The Poseiden Adventure, Towering Inferno - love the opening scene with the helicopter! - and Rollercoaster ).

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree but the first posting of the 4 pack I read was 2.35:1, which all are except Airport. I'll be right behind you in buying their now anamorphic, what also throws you off is the very low price for a anamorphic release IMHO:)

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to order off the site, when I pulled the last shade down and put my info in, I used my Ice Mouse Junior and it pulled the wrong date into the now done box. I got a e-mail confirming I ordered but wrong date was still there I made a reply to it but my mail came back. It's a one way reply and their e-maill address was [email protected], all I could do is delete the bounced back e-mail. If your ordring watchout the shades don't move on you for you can't get a second chance to correct it! Now I have no idea if the order was placed as one of the months/year of CC is wrong by 3 digits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.