Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I was wondering how long it took for the Panny HDTV tuner from the rebate to arrive after you sent in the request? I mailed mine 2 weeks ago.

Thanks! Joe

·
Registered
918 Posts
Is this if you buy the PT42PD3P (consumer model)? I bought mine a few weeks ago and was unaware of any free hdtv tuner offer still out there. I thought that ended in April or something. Anyone care to comment? Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I sent my form in back in April and still have noting as well. I called Panasonic the other day and they said they were still on back order - I think they sold more plasmas than they thought they would. I asked how much longer and was told maybe another 6-8 weeks!!!! Arrrggghhh!! Well, it is free...

acribb - The offer was for a free ATSC tuner if you bought one of Panny's plasma sets. The last day of the deal was March 29, 2003, so you are unfortunately not eligible.

Vince

·
Registered
219 Posts
Panny is actually very good about shipping these things fast..I guess that only applies if they are in stock. I got mine in Feb only 13 days after putting the rebate form in the mail....thats including shipping time to and from their office in the Pacific Northwest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.