Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good question I figure about 100

5- to tell you to wait just three more weeks for the new improved bulb from GE's competitors

10- to tell you you can save 30 cents a bulb from fast eddies bulb shop

3- to tell you just buy some glow paint and keep the same bulb

2- to tell you to just paint the room a lighter color

4- to tell you to to check your breaker box

1- to tell you he's new to the forum and does not know what a bulb is

2- to say..ask Alan I think he sells bulbs..

6- say..I think Dell is having a sale on bulbs next month

3- to say you can save 50% ordering them from Malaysia but not sure about the warranty.

9- to say try the switch

15- to say....well at least you have blacker blacks now..smart asses

35 -to say whats the return policy on the new bulb..?.

4 _to say hey there some on Ebay right now!!!!!!!!!!

and finally

1- to say..go to cvs pick up a pack of lamps for $2.00 unscrew the old and put in the new...repeat as needed

THank You

·
Banned
3,477 Posts
John,

2- to change the bulb

49- to tell you if you had a CRT you wouldn't have to change the bulb$$$$$

49-to argue with the 1st 49

·
Registered
271 Posts
50 - to ask if they really have to,

25 - to tell you that you can usually keep going on the same bulb,

25 - to tell you it might explode if you don't change it now, and remind you to use silk gloves to not touch the actual bulb with your fingers.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks everyone, I haven't LOL that much in a long time!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Zero - By the time your bulb needs to be replaced, you'll read about the next generation projector here and be persuaded / tempted to replace yours.

·
Registered
395 Posts
5 who actually sell light bulbs and offer insight that only a bulb retailer would have

2 who would stress about the bulb not being able to receive a digital input source

2 who would stress that the bulb's current ballast might be obseleted by the next generation of bulb ballast's and would therefore look for bulbs that didn't require a ballast

2 who would tell you about a state of the art electricity processor which sells for $100K, but is what the really big movie studios use

1 who would ask if anyone else is having difficulty adjusting the right electron beam attenuator on their $100K state of the art electricity processor (which of course no one else on the forum owns)

2 who would ask if they should buy this 1950s era light bulb that needs new parts, but can be picked up for a really cheap price

50 who would ask how can they set up their own light studio for under $1

50 who would tell them about this new $0.50 light bulb being produced in Outer Mongolia

10 to complain about the customs hassle of getting a product from Outer Mongolia to the US

and on and on and on :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.