AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
JVC RS500U, 2.35:1 125" screen, Marantz AV7705, 7.2.4 Def Tech speakers, Sunfire Theater Grand 400x7
Joined
·
3,378 Posts
AVS has a used one for $2600.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
you might want to read Art of projector reviews latest blog (jan 12) ..... rules forbid me (I thnk) of saying more but he has a used RS1 .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
Shoot me a PM I can help you
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
200,000 microsoft points
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Turk /forum/post/16901605


I have not seen any for sale in quite a while...you'd have to check the Videogon, Ebay, etc... and see if any are listed.

I checked those but can't seem to find many at decent prices. Could you make a rough estimate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
About month ago there were a couple of RS1's on Ebay. I was considering them for myself. i believe one sold for a tad over $2100 and another was in the $1800-1900 range. Both had several hours on the projector and I believe each were in the 600-800 range on their current lamps too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlhjr34 /forum/post/16903137


About month ago there were a couple of RS1's on Ebay. I was considering them for myself. i believe one sold for a tad over $2100 and another was in the $1800-1900 range. Both had several hours on the projector and I believe each were in the 600-800 range on their current lamps too.

That cheap? I never found them under 3000, I ignore Ebay it seems way overpriced.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,516 Posts
There's always overpriced stuff, but I look once in awhile to gauge what I might get for my RS1, and there have been several that sold in the $2K range.


Do a "completed listings" search to find what people actually pay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT99 /forum/post/17026749


That cheap? I never found them under 3000, I ignore Ebay it seems way overpriced.

WOW if you are still looking and was willing to spend that amount then you missed the RS2 B units that AV Science just sold. I think they are all out, but you can PM the AV Science guys and ask them for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,762 Posts
About a month ago, I saw couple of the RS1 for about $1,800-$1,900 on eBay.


If there is any B-stock RS2 left, you at least get a 2-year warranty at a very competitive price.


Cheers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
Sold mine for 1800 awhile back. You should be able to find them fairly cheap now. 1500-1800 range.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherardp /forum/post/17036030


Sold mine for 1800 awhile back. You should be able to find them fairly cheap now. 1500-1800 range.

Music to my ears.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top