AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when both become available? I'm a little new to the game but I've narrowed my choices to one of the Pioneer CMX plasmas. I just need some help picking the right card to add. I'm going to try Comcast cable first and see how the service is. I'm assuming that for now, I would use the component video input. By the time I actually make the purchase in early June, I hope there are a few DVI DVD players to choose from. Is there any way to have two DVI/HDCP inputs on one card? Is a switcher available so I can use hust one input?

I am very grateful to this board for the great info. I've heard enough questionable talk regarding the HLN507W to steer me to the plasma world. Now, there's no turning back!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Aurora doesn't have a dual DVI card yet, but I'm under the impression that they're working on one.

I believe Key Digital has one or is working on one.

I'm planning to hook my Samsung TS-160 HD receiver to the DVI port of the Aurora TVP-1000+ that's on the way. I might get a Bravo (or similar) DVI DVD player, in which case I'd move the HD receiver to a component input, assuming no one has turned on HDCP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.