AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to reach anyone in their tech support department, any idea how to adjust the drop of the screen? I know there's a way to adjust something inside the case, but can't find it on their website?

·
Registered
63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mod220 /forum/post/0

I haven't been able to reach anyone in their tech support department, any idea how to adjust the drop of the screen? I know there's a way to adjust something inside the case, but can't find it on their website?

Look on the back of the casing near the power cord. There's a gap where you can see into the casing. There's a white and yellow screw. Your gonna need an allen wrench. You wanna twist the yellow one clockwise about 3 or 4 full rotations with the screen up. Then lower the screen and if it's to high just simply turn the yellow screw counter-clock wise. The easiest way is to adjust it to high, then lower the screen and readjust it to how low you need it. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cham313 /forum/post/19632986

Don't depend on color (Elite is inconsistent with colors for these adjustment screws). See my posting in the official Elite thread:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post19422414

Hey Cham313, thanks for the tip! You are absolutely right, don't depend on the color! I hooked up my Cinetension2 today, read your comments before I adjusted the drop. Had I depended on the color, I would have probably ruined the screen. Mine had the yellow screw in the back of the screen, and the white screw toward the front. To adjust the vertical drop, I had to lower the screen and turn the WHITE screw clockwise (1 turn per inch of adjustment). Worked like a champ. Thanks again for your post!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but does it come with maximum drop from the factory? I just put mine in my ceiling and umm uh oh... It's a bit high... Answer found. Damn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts