AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can change the speaker configuration in the Denon setup  - from 2 SW  to 1SW and no back speakers  but when I go to the Audyssey - it still shows the prior setup with 2SW and back speakers - so it will not "test" the changed setup - keeps telling problems with speakers...?  I have tried the reset  - pushing the three buttons - but no change ?

·
Premium Member
90,357 Posts
^^

What model AVR are you using? There are two configurations .... the "Auto Audyssey" configuration which stores whatever settings that were set after Audyssey was run and will not change until Audyssey is run again so you can return to these settings if you choose, and the "Manual Audyssey" which stores any changes you make and then become the current "active" settings

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I can only find the "Auto Audyssey"   - how do I change the settings so I can run it again ?   It won't run again with current settings - because the configuration does not match ? !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Initially I did not understand that I could change the configuration via "channel selection"   - so I never selected that option within Audyssey.  I kept looking for a way to choose a menu option to reset the configuration  - that would automatically update the "Auto Audyssey" - before I went to it - so that when I did select it - and displayed the configuration - it would reflect what I had configured via the other Denton menu selection - setup speakers configuration .... 

so basically I setup the speaker configuration and then expected Audyssey to use that configuration - but when I looked at the configuration inside Audyssey it did not match what I had just configured via the speaker setup/

I finally just tonight found that "channel selection" inside Audyssey and was able to reconfigure the speaker selection  and run the thing to completion.

Thank you for responding...

·
Registered
3,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgeezer2  /t/1526739/how-to-change-speaker-configuration-for-audyssey#post_24594369

I finally just tonight found that "channel selection" inside Audyssey and was able to reconfigure the speaker selection  and run the thing to completion.
I have a 4311 and can't find "channel selection" anywhere in the menu. I am trying to measure in 2.1 stereo mode with different crossover settings and the 2 audyssey curves. Crossover changes don't take hold and only flat audyssey is found. I want to measure regular or house curve audyssey. I can't find that switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts