Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!?

I saw a site selling small LCD display panels, like the ones that swing out from small camcorders or that are wired into personal DVD players or in-car installs, and had an interesting idea.

OR how about a LCD computer monitor?

How are they connected to a HT system. My idea is to recess them into a bar top and put glass over the top of it so people sitting at the bar can view the same video being played on the front projection system that they will not be able to see it from their sitting position.:eek:

Thanks in advance to all!

joe
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
21,566 Posts
I would consider an LCD display such as the Sharp Aquos line- they run from 10" to 37"

some are monitors only- some are TV's with built-in speakers and NTSC tuners- they come with IR remote controls

as to connection to your system- there are various options such as extra outputs from your sources or a monitor out from your control system

you could also use a modulator and add the signal on an unused channel to your antenna/cable feed

note that LCD displays have a limited viewing angle: they are great straight on but when viewing off axis the PQ can degrade

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.