AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Samsung 60" 6201 TV. It does not have Bluetooth. I would like to connect a wireless speaker in an upstairs bedroom about 20 foot, 1 wall away, to play music through my Amazon Fire TV Pandora app. The TV is currently connected to a Samsung H550 sound bar and sub woofer.

·
Registered
10,866 Posts
Sonos Play:1... (Just use the Sonos for Pandora, no reason to involve a whole bunch of other components).

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Sonos Play:1... (Just use the Sonos for Pandora, no reason to involve a whole bunch of other components).
+1

Why would you want to have to go into the room with the FireTV and turn the TV on so that you can control playback of music in a different room via. the FireTV's Pandora app? With Sonos, you can use your mobile device to control playback of Pandora, Spotify, iTunes, and many more music services/sources from anywhere in your house.

Note: if you already have a set of speakers that you really like, I would suggest a Sonos Connect:Amp (or Connect, if you also already have an amp for the speakers) in lieu of the Play:1.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts