AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting tired of the lack of information that Detroit tv stations have regarding their NFL schedule in HDTV. Is there anyone here that is on top of this situation already?

The websites for WWJ (cbs) and WJBK (fox) just show the titantv info which is rarely accurate in terms of what is in HDTV. According to titantv there are no games available in HDTV on cbs, and of course doesn't say anything about fox widescreen.

I've read all the self-promoting news about how great cbs/fox/abc are because of the HD nfl games, but so far only abc has come through for me.

Last weekend both fox games were not in widescreen, and I missed the cbs game so I don't know if it was in HD or not.

Am I going crazy? Please someone prove me wrong (usually not hard to do)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
 http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/cbs/schedule/nfl.htm

Tells you which games are in HD. Your local station may or may not be carrying that particular game. TitanTV should tell you which games your stations are carrying (ignore their HD labels).

Fox widescreen is a little tricker to figure out. Your best bet is the NFL thread at the top of this form. Again, go to TitanTV (TV Guide, or Yahoo TV listings) to see which games your local stations are carrying.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a mess. So the only thing I can count on is MNF in HDTV.

I can't believe there are more network shows in HDTV than sports. Network shows suck!

Thanks for your reply, it helped clear up the situation, but not my frustration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.