AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the advice of a user here I bought a Harmony 350, to replace the original remote for my Oppo BDP-93, which I lost. But far as I can tell the Harmony only emulates the most basic functions of my original remote ... Stop, Play, Pause, etc. I really need to use the Underscan feature from my original Oppo remote. How can I do that on the Harmony? Please advise ...

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
I don't see that command on the original remote, but you can assign any command to any button under Customize buttons for the device in the Harmony software. How did you Underscan using the original remote, the Resolution button?

In the future, you may want to consider a JP1 remote as a replacement instead, which is only $3 shipped on ebay. It can also have any function on any button, but, unlike the 200/300/350, can have unlimited activity macros rather than just one.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for responding, mdavej!

Naturally I don't have the original remote in front of me, but I believe it was the zoom button? I'll try hooking the Harmony back up to my pc and look for the option you described. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts