AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have my eyes set on the Pioneer KRP-500M, but unfortunately it is not carried in Canada. I'm prepared to make a trip south of the border and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place that is close to the border where I can pick up a KRP-500M. If this information cannot be openly discussed, please PM me. Also, I would love to hear from forum sponsors if they could make the deal for me! I'm open to shipping across border if it could be arranged.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am not sure if this will be helpful? I just purchased what maybe as of right now the last 54" V10 in B.C, at Atlas Stereo video in Victoria. I know they do have some Pioneers still available, I know as I was looking at one. I am sure they have both the Elite and the regular model. Ask for a guy name Kevin Timmer, he was very helpful. Maybe you can get a deal on two TV's? A friend and I both purchased V10's at the same time and got really good deal. Hope this helps? It maybe worth a drive over on the ferry? Atlas have a really good reputation here in Vic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts