AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just ordered the Sony HD tuner (thanks to reviews on this board) from Amazon, Can someone tell me the best way to hook it up to a Pioneer vsx21thx receiver?

Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilecigar /forum/post/18227340

Hi all, I just ordered the Sony HD turner (thanks to reviews on this board) from Amazon, Can someone tell me the best way to hook it up to a Pioneer vsx21thx receiver?

Thanks

I don't have a Pioneer, but on my stereo, I have my Sony plugged in to the tape deck jacks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks oc-rd, I guess if it works with tape-deck it will work with cd-cd-r ect? I'll try to match it up to whatever empty button i have on the remote than.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is the Sony HD Turner a type of antenna rotator that you will hook to your Pioneer tuner?

Edit: Never mind you probably meant "Tuner"

·
Registered
36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCbridge /forum/post/18250268

Any high level input available on your receiver will work.

That is pretty much all of them except a phono input.

Hi, I actually have the Pio VSX-21 too. I've been hoping and waiting for Sony to revamp this tuner with a digital output. I really enjoy the Neural THX feature on this reciever and what it does to my current FM. I just don't think I can do it to an analog signal coming in to the reciever as the current Sony HD tuner dictates. Anyone know about anything new coming out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts