AVS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides MyMovies, is there any other software that can manage the playlist, and automatically mount ripped blu-ray iso image to virtual drive and play it?

·
Registered
194 Posts
perhaps I'm being thick but can either of these launch files (say MKVs) in the player of your choice (say MPC HCPC)?

·
Registered
244 Posts
MediaPortal also uses daemon tools to auto mount images. Myfilms is a plugin to import data from ANT movie catalog. It works great for me.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I installed the Daemon tool lite, but it does not allow me to mount the image. I use the clone drive that create by Alcohol 120% and no problem mounting iso image from ripped Blu-ray movies. I don't know why Daemon tool can't, or if there any conflict between those two. I am using Vista Ultimate 64bit sp1.

ps. Virtual Clonedrive can't be used in Vista 64 bit.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
"Besides MyMovies, is there any other software that can manage the playlist, and automatically mount ripped blu-ray iso image to virtual drive and play it?"

MainLobby / DVDLobby / MLArcSoftTMT or MLPowerDVD / MLClientSvc manages it all.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy1234 /forum/post/14267975

Can Windows Media Center play ripped Blu-ray movie in ISO? How?

Not natively. It needs another program that can launch the ISO, like MyMovies

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by davdev /forum/post/14269443

Not natively. It needs another program that can launch the ISO, like MyMovies

I try the MyMovies, it only accept Virtual Clonedrive or Daemon tools to mount iso movie image. I do not use either of them. Virtual Clonedrive is pretty good, but it does not work at Vista 64 bit. Instead, I am using clone drive created by Alcohol 120% which is good too. But I wonder if I can use this clone drive for the MyMovies.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xLobby is not free any more. It require a password to download the 45 day trial, and I don't know how to get the password either.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy1234 /forum/post/14270695

xLobby is not free any more. It require a password to download the 45 day trial, and I don't know how to get the password either.

The retail version sux's. Go here to get the older versions which are free. Great site to learn about what you can do with xlobby .

http://xlobby.help.googlepages.com/home

What you will need to launch HDM movies are ImgBurn (free), Daemon Tools (free), AnyDVD HD (may or may not be rquired depending on what you want to do), PDVD or TMT and xLobby (free edition). And aslo time to learn the basics for xLobby...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts