AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my AE100 projector in, and I need to set Powerstrip to 856x480... it keep changing every time I adjust a value. how should i do it?

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm not sure I follow, but if you're on the Advanced timing options screen just uncheck "Real-time adjustments"...

Note that many values are interdependent - when you change one, one or more of the others necessarily changes too (e.g., all other things being equal, if you increase the vertical refresh rate, the pixel clock goes up since its a higher pixel clock that generates the increased vertical refresh rate, etc., etc.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey there, I'm no expert since I just started with all this, but I had the EXACT problems you are having. Unfortunately, before I figured it out my video card decided to go bonkers.

If I'm not mistaken, and I very well may be, you have to into 'custom resolutions', add a 'user defined' 856x480 resolution, reboot, then come back and fine tune in 'advanced timings' to Li On's values.

Oh, and you have to click something in pstrip to have it reload your settings upon startup.

See my other thread for my woes.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.