AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a Mits 73732 that I have owned for a few months, but only have about 9 hours on, and I have decided now that it is too big for my room. So here is my question to you guys.......I DO NOT have the box for the TV, if I sell it, how the heck do I ship it? or Move it for that matter without a box?

I bought the matching stand with it but I never unboxed it, so that is all good. Just worried about the insides of the television.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Local pick-up is an option, but that limits my potential market to sell to, and how do they take it home?

I do not know how styrofoam and cardboard would protect the television unless it was in its original box.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just unpacked my 73732 this week and still have the box. I would offer to ship it to you for cost, but I don't think it would make the trip well empty and would probably cost a bundle to ship because of its size.

I would suggest you contact any dealers within driving distance and see if they might have a box from a floor model or recent local delivery that they might be willing to part with.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHT123 /forum/post/0

Local pick-up is an option, but that limits my potential market to sell to, and how do they take it home?

I do not know how styrofoam and cardboard would protect the television unless it was in its original box.

Any other suggestions?

True local pick-up limits your potential market, but it's also your best option. Offer a great price and buyers will come a running......................with a u-haul truck

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
That's up to you.

But if you want to move it out.....................Price it to sell.

You may have to take a "small" loss on both.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.