AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using a VGA switcher. The one cable that will go to the projector will need 5 BNC ends for the projector and an HD15 end for the switcher. How hard is it to put an HD15 end on a cable and have an excellent result? Assuming the answer to my question is, that it is doable, who can tell me exactly how to do it? Is there any other place I should be posting this to get additional help? Thanks.

Carl

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi Carl,

I'm not too sure re your question. Are you refering to a VGA break out cable? Cable with HD15 pin at one end and RGBHV (5 BNC) at the other end?

If yes, there is plenty out there, I'm using one from better cables.

adzan

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My theater is new. The 5 cables that I am referring are not terminated at all. Putting the 5 BNC ends on one end is not an issue. Putting the HD15 end on the other end is the question. I know you can use a breakout cable to convert BNC to HD15. I was wondering the practicality of terminating the cable with an HD15 end, as opposed to terminating with BNC ends and then using a breakout cable.

Carl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.