AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question, a friend of mine has just purchased an s2 but he does not have an sd slot on his computer. I am going to put the break in slides on an sd card for him, but do I just put the whole folder on it, or the individual files? Also, how does he start the slides, will the tv recognize the sd card when inserted and automatically start, or is there a certain way to start it. Sorry for the newbie question, just trying to help a friend

Thanks

·
Registered
684 Posts
It doesn't matter if you copy just the individual files or the entire folder. The tv will find the files. After you put the SD card in the tv just pick the 'SD Card' button on the remote. Follow the instructions in the manual. You'll find it is pretty easy. Make sure you use the option to have the slides repeat. See the manual for more info.

·
Registered
12,699 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra30 /forum/post/18309761

I have a question, a friend of mine has just purchased an s2 but he does not have an sd slot on his computer. I am going to put the break in slides on an sd card for him, but do I just put the whole folder on it, or the individual files? Also, how does he start the slides, will the tv recognize the sd card when inserted and automatically start, or is there a certain way to start it. Sorry for the newbie question, just trying to help a friend

Thanks

Keep in mind break-in slides are optional and their main purpose is to accelerate the break-in process by letting the first 150 hours or so go by faster by leaving the slides on when not watching full-screen content (without horizontal or vertical black bars).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts