AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I voted OTA-HD, but I hope to be able to compare OTA and Directv.

Neal

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Quote:
How will you watch the Super Bowl?
Intoxicated.

·
Registered
916 Posts
For me it's about the social gathering, at a friends' house, who is purchasing my old Hitachi HD-RPTV from me, but doesn't have any HD capability at this time.

Sure I could stay at home and watch the awesome PQ on my display, but m'eh. I'd rather get trashed with my friends. Intoxication tends to render the PQ of HDTV moot anyway. ;)

Rick

·
Registered
623 Posts
OTA-BABY!! With about 25 others at my place with plenty of food and drink. ALAS no beer for me since I've got to be at work at 4am on Monday! Anyhow GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
"Survey Says!!...." Intoxicated 90% "The Ken H family is our new winner!!" ;)

I was actually going to have a quiet evening at home watching in HD with my son, but my brothers have decided that I will be having a party since I own the only HDTV :) Cheers!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
Intoxicated.
Now that was funny!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Plastered......with a buffalo wing in my mouth

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cable HD, with a handful of friends to share it with.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Mmmmm.....Beer!

OTA with many dropouts unless I somehow get D* to give me the CBS feed for Sunday. My local is not an O & O. The local station manager refuses to talk about a waiver whenever I ask.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by pgatour
I voted OTA-HD, but I hope to be able to compare OTA and Directv.

Neal
Same Here.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Here in Canada - on either Star Choice or Bell ExpressVu - which ever has the best picture and sound on the day.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
the after party is the DIRECTV HD playboy and spice material..........oh wait..... now i have to find a way to get the drunks out of my house......

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RAVEN56706
the after party is the DIRECTV HD playboy and spice material..........oh wait..... now i have to find a way to get the drunks out of my house......
Show Steel Magnolias (unless the drunks are of the feminine gender).

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
nah..... i have a better idea....... an episode of the golden girls............illlllllll

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.