AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on buying Def Tech speakers: Pro 1000 fronts, Pro 800 surrounds, Pro 2000 CC, and a Pro 1000 sub. Because of space limitations on my plasma stand I can only fit a Panny XR-57 receiver. I already have a Panny s52 dvd player that I plan on stacking on top of it which will fit perfectly. Since I have a Panny 50" plasma I thought the XR-57 would be a logical choice. My question is: how will the the Panny XR-57 match up with the Def Tech system I plan to buy. Any thoughts or suggestions?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Potatoe /forum/post/0

I plan on buying Def Tech speakers: Pro 1000 fronts, Pro 800 surrounds, Pro 2000 CC, and a Pro 1000 sub. Because of space limitations on my plasma stand I can only fit a Panny XR-57 receiver. I already have a Panny s52 dvd player that I plan on stacking on top of it which will fit perfectly. Since I have a Panny 50" plasma I thought the XR-57 would be a logical choice. My question is: how will the the Panny XR-57 match up with the Def Tech system I plan to buy. Any thoughts or suggestions?

No one!! I want to get s system really soon and would appreciate any input before I buy. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.