AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the deal, like most of you I have been patiently waiting for comcast to step up and provide a solid HD product. I bought a samsung HLM 507 back in march to watch NCAA tourny (go terps) in hd. I was told originally that CBS would be there when my cable was installed...(not sure if I was lied to or just mislead by an uninformed call rep) Either way I delt with it, and the severe lack of hd content. Another and more severe problem I have been having is the audio for almost all primetime hd programming as well as live sporting events, which drops out, making CSN unwatchable and ABC and NBC bearly tolerable. I have had techs out and they tell me the signal strength is fine and that it is a system problem. The call center won't admit that there is a problem on their end. I have no splitters in my cable run and I the tap is right in front of my house. I am using the digital coax out of the cable box (no optical out available) and my reciever is set to auto detect formats.

Help...has anyone seen this problem and found a way to fix it... I have another tech coming out tomorrow to tell me everything is fine on my end again...what is a good db level for a cable system. What other things can I try?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.