AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think dealer cost is on a hs 10? my local dealer bought many units because of the lack of availability from the early days and now they are willing to deal.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by George_Stenbeck
what do you think dealer cost is on a hs 10? my local dealer bought many units because of the lack of availability from the early days and now they are willing to deal.
I don't know, but it is clearance time. No dealer wants to be stuck with obsolete models when the HS20 starts coming in.

FWIW, just guessing, 60-65% of MSRP. Projector People is an AVS sponsor. Tell them what you want to pay, they will accept or make a counter offer. I bought mine there. I was pleased with their price and customer service.

Gary

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Why not wait for the HS20. I suspect the 20 will be available for less than 2500 and it seems like it addresses some important issues including better contrast ratio.

Lenny Eckian

·
Registered
837 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by leckian
Why not wait for the HS20. I suspect the 20 will be available for less than 2500 and it seems like it addresses some important issues including better contrast ratio.

Lenny Eckian
I think that depends on the intial supply. Demand should be high for this one. If HS20s trickle in, prices may be as high as MSRP. (In March and April, when the supply was short, people were paying $2500-$2800 for HS10s and waited several weeks to get them.) You could be right. Time will tell.

Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.