AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looke like my HS-10 may be here today. THe store manager called me to tell me it should be in his warehouse today and to his store this evening.

Here's the problem. I leave to go home for Thanksgiving in the morning and will be in Florida until Sunday.

Just my luck. I wait this long and it comes in right when I leave for vacation.

Oh well, if it comes in tonight, I am taking it to a friends house to shoot it onto his screen and make sure it's ok. Maybe I can snap some shots at the same time.

More to come.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I say cancel the trip and don't let the HS10 spend this thanksgiving alone in a warehouse :D:D:D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hands off audible! I am pulling seniority! :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
They seem to be out of them in Japan... December 13th is their next expected lot,... maybe that means the US dealers have sucked them all up and there is a boat load of them making their way to the US even now :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Quote:
They seem to be out of them in Japan... December 13th is their next expected lot,... maybe that means the US dealers have sucked them all up and there is a boat load of them making their way to the US even now
Lets hope they sent a boat to Norway too....:D:D

AK

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
*from the link posted above*

VPL-HS10

CINEZAâ„¢ LCD Front Projector

Temporarily out of stock - Shipping date not available. We will notify you by email when this product has shipped.

shipping

1¢ Shipping (3 to 5 business days; not available in Alaska or Hawaii)

$ 0.00

·
Registered
155 Posts
I got my HS10 on Monday, but I ordered in early last week. I did have to buy it from a Japan dealer since no one in the US would give me a date for when they would be able to ship.

Even the Japanese dealer I bought from was sold out until they shipped the units last Friday. It is a popular unit, and I know why :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
I kind of know the feeling.

I'm going to be out of town for a week and a half around xmas, so I'm probably going to wait on my HS-10 order until January.

Right now, I can't be certain of recieiving one in the first two weeks of Dec and don't want to chance it arriving while I'm gone (and miss a return window), so I will have a month wait.

Kind of makes your 4 days seem trivial, doesn't it? :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updated information.

I livce in Charlotte, NC. My projector came out of Atlanta Monday night or Tuesday. I hoped it would be here today, but the truck has not came in. They said it will come to my store on Friday. So, I will be on vacation, but I will pick it up on Monday.

So yes, the US dealers now have this projector.

I think I may be catching some sort of strange flu-like illness this weekend at the Florida vs Florida State game. I can feel it coming on now, the temp, the aches, the runny nose. Guess I will have to take Monday and Tuesday as sick days to rest up and get rid of this cold. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.