AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if other people are having issues with the HS10 version of SMART III?

I received a calibrated light meter from enhancedht.com and have run through my first set of reading from the projector (without a filter). When I enter the calibrated values in fields s6,s7,s8 and hit use defaults there are no values displayed in the bias offset... When I hit calibrate and use the default values from the HS10 there are offsets displayed.

Also, as another question when I used the calibrated values shipped with the light meter the red color intensity is high and blue/green are lower, however when I use the "calibrate" values the red is the lowest and green is the highest.

Needless to say I'm a bit confused... I thought the projector was red limited and thus red would be the lowest reported value. Am I mistaken???

Steves and anyone else if you could help I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!

·
Registered
343 Posts
The bias advice only shows up after the color balance at IRE 70 is seen to be within certain limits. E-mail you speadsheet to [email protected] and I'll take at some of your other issues.

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.