AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any .jpg screenshots of their HS10 in action? I'm *that* close to pulling the trigger and buying one (if I can find one anywhere), but since I can't find one at a dealer nearby to demo it before I buy, I'll try to do the next best thing and ask for pretty pictures from y'all.

If you do have some pics that you'd be willing to share, please include the following info along with your post:

- Screen type and size

- Any filter installed

- Any calibration done on the projector (or other relevant PJ settings)

- Ambient lighting conditions

- DVD or HD source

Thanks in advance!

-tony

p.s. I apologize if this topic has been discussed before. I thought I'd be able to find previous HS10 screenshot postings in the forum, but I had no luck with my search (although I did find some pretty impressive L300U pics).

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by johnathan
This screen shot was taken in England by a user named Kramer
Ireland actually :) (UK based forum though ;) ).

They were on a 92" matte white 1.0 gain Projecta Procinema screen

Since "upgraded" to a 110" diagonal 1.2 gain Ellie screen. Fitted CC40R, calibration, Radeon HCPC in 1:1 via DVI, & it's better again :eek:

Definitely lost some lumens from new, but still absolutely brilliant (& I did say in my initial post on that thread that it was bright - must have taken heed!).

Seen HD material now & it's gobsmackingly gorgeous.

Buy it now ;)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Kramer

I have admired your screen shots on many occasions. My complements on your installation also. Sure would like to see some new shots with the filter and calibration. I have to say these are the best HS-10 shots I have seen to date.

I have a HS-10 due to arrive this Tuesday sometime. Can't wait to get it. I have a 106" Dalite HiPower screen I will use. At least I got your name right. Sorry to call an Irishman ,English ha ha . johnathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.