AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my HS10 for a while now but have not been been able to figure out one thing. When I turn on my HS10, the cineza logo appears and stays there for a while as the lamp warms up. To immediately see a picture though the input I last used, I have to toggle through until I get back to the one I originally was on. Is there any way to eliminate this delay and see a picture through one of the inputs immediately without having to toggle through all the inputs? I've done a search but found nothing. Any Help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
334 Posts
If you leave the logo on for around a minute the unit will go to the last input that was selected before power off. The idea behind this is to allow time for the lamp to reach nearly normal operating temperature.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yep, just turn it on & go pour yourself a drink; when you come back it'll be on your last input.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. I realize it goes to the last input if you leave it for a while. Is there any way to get to the last input without waiting for that minute or toggling (I do usually get a drink during that time :) ), like maybe a key that you hit that I'm not aware of. I'm assuming the lamp warms up to temperature anyways, even if not displaying the Cineza logo but at least then I'll be able to make out what's going on screen.

Obviously this isn't important for movie watching, but if someone calls me and says that there's something cool on in HD, by the time I toggle or wait, I've missed whatever was on!

·
Blu-ray Reviewer
15,121 Posts
Greetings,

This has not been a problem for me as I have a Philips Pronto TSU2000 and have found discrete codes for each of the inputs. When I power up my HS10, it immdeiately switches to the selected input ( depending on which macro memory command I have selected ) bypassing the splash screen. I do agree though that the unit does take a few seconds to warm up so it's not like you really want to immediately watch programming anyway. This is a great feature because it avoids toggling through each of the inputs.

Regards,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.