AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 http://www.msnusers.com/killarmy finally my hs2 pics i will take pics of the screendoor soon theyre not the best being that im not a photographer any suggestions on distance an angle for the pics?anyways enjoy:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i imagine so becosue it has image flip an u can remove the stand

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so what do you other guys think ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the lotr pic came out a little blurry becouse of my hands thay kinda of shaky not becouse of the pj ill post better pics soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damn this projector is one of the cheapest to buy now and the pictures look great. Could you comment on screendoor/noise and brightness of the projector?

:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the brightness is great its looks good at day time screendoor is not noticeable at all with movies like blade 2 an lotr. the screen door when present is very small an fine put it this way my wife hasnt noticed it at all

i think the only difrernce btween the hs2 an hs10 is resolution.

·
Registered
84 Posts
thanks for the pics 5thlion, ya i saw those ebay pics also but the ones of shrek dont look so hot. yours look good though 5thlion. seems maybe the hs2 might be a decent low cost projector after all. thanks -- jeff

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im using a rp82 distance is like 15ft i have svideo for now but will upgrade to component

·
Registered
17 Posts
hah, Love that picture of the anime berserk :) Still though, aren't you squishing the image? Berserk is 4:3 isn't it?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol berserk kiks butt right nah i wasnt i just sent it regular signal its the hong kongs i was using so maybe thats why ?i have the r2s but they rare so i wanna go easy on those :D im gonna post some more including screendoor so stay tuned:D

·
Registered
457 Posts
5thlion:

I am thinking about ordering the Sony VPL HS2. I have a few questions though before I actually klick the orderbutton:

1. The PJ Multi-connection. Is the "cable" included in the package? How does it work? I want to connect my dvd player through component and also my Playstation2 through component or vga and also the PC. Can I connect several units into the PJ Multi connector?

2. How many hours on the lamp, I've seen various info about this.

And please please please put up some more screenshots :D

Thanks

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
5thlion,

Why do all the screen shots of Blade2 and LOTR look smashed or the wrong formate and all the cartoon screen shots look fine?

If you get a chance take a look at some of my screen shots. The projector is a Panny 701xu, Please let me know what you think.

Ddog!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whoah, definately something wrong with your aspect ratio settings there, 5thlion.

For example, in pic number 41 the image is squished vertically. You can see two different shades of grey on the top and bottom, which means that the signal from the DVD player isn't filling the height of the projection area like it should.

Check your settings.

Regards,

Olaiho

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow i didnt notice that at all thx ..keep in mind thius is my first pj so im a noob at this im a post some pics in a few

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.