AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Firstly id like to say a big thank you for everyones replies. My Sony HS20 finally arrived today. Take a look here

Man is this PJ bright. My mouth was hitting the floor for the first few minutes of watching episode 2 and then finding nemo. Seriously impressed.

But one thing seems strange. When i insert the memory stick into its slot nothing happens. It just says NO MEMORY STICK. Anyone got any ideas as to why this is happening......

Thanks gang

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey Congrats!!!

Okay...Please dont be insulted BUT, is the pj mounted on the ceiling?

maybe you are inserting the memory stick the wrong way as if you were looking at it right side up.

Make sense?

I have known a few that made this mistake.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i have clocked up about 4 hours on it now. All i can say is WOW WOW WOW. Hooked up my sky digital via composite, quite acceptable to watch. Playstation2 via composite as well. Picot2 via SVid amazing as is the component from my 725.

Just put in Toy Story 2 and Shrek. Jumping jeesssusss. Very 3d like.

All told i did have to pay customs. Final price was €2850, from Price Japan, which was one of the cheapest i found. I would definitely do business with them again.

I have yet to tweak the PJ to any extent. AVIA will be on my purchase list soon. Any one got their settings??? I have noticed slight edge enhancemet on occasion with a little halo, but again very slight.

The one thing i was dissappointed with (not a lot mind) was the throw distance. My old hitachi cps 220 did have a bigger throw. But i knew the HS20 was going to do this anyway. I have managed a 72" image from about 8ft back. I should be gaining another foot or 2 in the new house so that will help no end.

For anyone that is having any doubts about this PJ, forget it. Take the plunge, id be amazed if someone was disappointed. My only other problem now is im expecting my credit card bill to be delivered by armed guard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.