AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was set on getting the HSU ventriliquist speaker system for my loft (10x10x8), and I just came accross the radiient set for the same price: see below

http://www.radiient.com/s.nl/it.A/id.24/.f

however, I have never heard of the Radiient brand. I just know the style of the speakers is exactly what I am looking for in terms of design and color, but am I loosing out on quality vs. the HSU?

· Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I havent heard the Radiient but I will be surprised if they out perform the HSU... I would play it safe if I were you.

Regards

· Registered
6 Posts
I heard both in the same room, and I think that the HSUs sound better, though the Radiients look a lot better. All was returned, and I bought the Insignias and never looked back. The Hsus had a lot of midrange, and the Radiients were a bit harsh sounding.

· Banned
8,503 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezerebenezer /forum/post/0

I heard both in the same room, and I think that the HSUs sound better, though the Radiients look a lot better. All was returned, and I bought the Insignias and never looked back. The Hsus had a lot of midrange, and the Radiients were a bit harsh sounding.

It is my understanding that the Insignias are actually rebadged Radiients (at a much lower price.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.