AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the HT1000 - but I am wondering how it does with HDTV signals considering the HT1000 is 4:3 and would give effectively 1024x 576 loosing some Hi-def pixels as opposed to 1280x720. has anyone compared picture to say the Infocus 7200 with a Hi-def image ?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Alan, is NEC in the process of producing a native 16 X 9 pj? I don't see why they put out a 4 X 3 unit when (as far as I can tell) the majority prefer 16 x 9. Well, tomorrow is the NYC AVS member pj showdown at Anthony Moody's, guess I'll see what the HT 1000 fuss is all about then.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Alan keep's injecting positive (no sell) one line comments on this pj is making me drool. If we sent two of them to Art Sonnenberg and have someone set them up stacked to surprise him, I wonder................:)

Anyone in the S.F. Bay Area that has one, I'm free at a moment's notice. And that's as close to begging as begging get's.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Quote:
Anyone in the S.F. Bay Area that has one, I'm free at a moment's notice. And that's as close to begging as begging get's. [/b]
Let me say, any AVS members in the Wilmington, DE area are welcome to view the HT1000 at my HT. I have it pretty well dialed in with a freshly painted flat ultra white projection wall, and I also just finished repainting the rest of the HT for better light reflection control.

RJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.