AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3618 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I'm in the same ballpark as some others. If there's anyone that can burn these disks and snail mail them to me, I'd be happy to pay. Paypal is okay. Send PMs.

Javry"

"Originally Posted by kweezr

I second the above comment. We could start a demo tree.... send a disc to one person, he makes a copy and sends the original on to the next person on the list and so on."

Just a thought......"

"Thia is a great idea. Who wants to start. I'll volunteer to be the first recipient

Javry "

I'll start it off, should be getting the dsics next week. Will send 3 people one copy of each disc, then those 3 send a copy to 3 and so on.

I don't want to get flooded with pm's or emails, so add you name below and I will contact you for your shipping info. 1st come , 1st served!

This process will probably take just as long as downloading
, but will be much less frustrating. Tried DLing, but it was just toooo slow! I participated in one of these trees a while back on another forum and it worked out quite nicely.

To get these discs, send a private message (also known as a PM) to gain access to the ftp site where the discs are stored, PM bpratt2 or squidboy for the details

>>Demo summary and covers

·
Registered
447 Posts
Why not just post a torrent?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion^Swamp /forum/post/0

Why not just post a torrent?

I tried it and it bogged down my 'puter, for me it was causing problems plus being too slow.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I just need the third disc, the one with the THX, DTS, etc. demos on it. Can anyone help me out? I'll paypal if needed.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
475 Posts
This is my 100th post! (I spend too much time here!!)

I'll bite. Looks like I'm the third (unless tidalwdave's request for just one disc takes the last slot).

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some final editing to do on my own version of a demo and should ready for release

the middle of the week. This disc will have title page, navigation page and menus with

background music. Will post back when it's complete......

·
Registered
247 Posts
I just got the third demo disc from kweezr. Thanks!

If anyone just needs the third disc, let me know and I'll forward a copy. I think you need to post here, no PM.

Is that how this tree thing works?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I also would love to get a copy of the third demo disc (thx demos etc) . I seemed to miss it while it was on BT/emule or whatever....

TIA

·
Registered
247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackity /forum/post/0

I also would love to get a copy of the third demo disc (thx demos etc) . I seemed to miss it while it was on BT/emule or whatever....

TIA

Okay, please PM me your mailing info and I'll make a copy for you. I won't be able to get to the post office until Saturday morning though. I'll mail it to you then.

Dave

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone interested in another demo? I'll send out two discs and they can pass on to others.

Once again, 1st come 1st served. Basicly a sub work out disc, but there's some good surround

usage too. I've made menus and added background music to them. Reply here, no PM's or

email.

Here's what you get,

Blue crush-chargin' the pipe

Open Range-gunfight

Nemo-sub

Fight Club-explosion

Freddy vs Jason

Flight of the Phoenix-crash

Hulk-artillary

Matrix-hall shootout

Rundown-bar fight

Team America-bombing

Sky Captain-underwater attack

The Incredibles-rocket launch

The Core-Golden Gate Bridge

We Were Soldiers-broken arrow

U571-they all missed

Atlantis-Leviathon

Equilibrium-not without incident

Die Hard-shoot the glass

And a few DD/THX intros

Always looking to improve, so once you get a copy a quick critique would be aprreciated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would be interested in the demo disk. Let me know what the next step is...

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am very interested in this disk also. I am willing to copy it and send it to people after I receive it. Please someone PM me

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm interested too - thanks for offering to do this.

-Ryan

·
Registered
447 Posts
Sign me up as well! How exactly should this work? Does someone send it to me and I copy it and send to the next person on the list? Do PM the person above me after he announces he has it or does he PM me and I PM then next person to send it to him?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jsheldon_us

chrismd77

These two will receive the 1st, jsheldon's will go out tomorrow and once I get chrismd's address his will go next.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm in too!

If someone sends me a copy I will burn 2 copies and send them on.

1 - 20 of 3618 Posts