AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Do I really want to sit in a 105 degree hot tub for 2 or 3 hours watching a movie? I don't think so! I believe this may be a safety violation for health reasons.

·
Registered
94 Posts
"Innovative floating remote control offering fingertip operation of the jet system, entertainment center and underwater lighting"

Too bad I'm not rich.

Yes, I really do want to sit in a 105 degree hot tub for 2-3 hours!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I would too. Man, I wonder what happens when you splash the plasma...

·
Registered
900 Posts
I knowI will get crap for this but...When I built my upstairs we built in a 21 inch t.v. with vcr so my wife and myself could watch movies or t.v. in the Jacuzzi. I am currenlty looking for a 5.1 system like the Cambrige Audio for this area or a good computer system speakers with decoder. It really is fun and relaxing. I dont watch action movies but anything else is fine. I am going to change to a t.v.with dvd player soon.

If anyone is going to build a bathroom I highly suggest to do this. We also have speakers in the bathroom and shower. This was preplanned and is worth it when shaving etc to listen to music etc. At least it drowns out the noise the kids make!!!

Larry Kosova

·
Registered
275 Posts
I suppose this would NOT be a good venue for watching 'Titanic'. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's hard enough to get my wife out of the tub

Who has a copy of Piranha! ??????

·
Registered
468 Posts
As long as it's a La Scala, lets get 5 of those big Klipsch speakers in there as well :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by David_Larkins
Favorite thing to watch on this type of system?

Soap Operas, or course!
:D The perfect accesory for my Lake Tahoe condo. I'm on a time share with Claudia Schiffer, but she keeps showing up on my time, and I can never get her out of the tub. She always wants me to join her, now with the HT, I'll have a reason to join her! :D :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.